From Saucisson Sec to all natural pork-free truffle mousse, Fabrique Délices, a traditional French charcuterie company in Hayward, California, has been preparing time-honored classics alongside innovative new products for over 25 years. With an extensive product line that includes blood sausage, duck confit and country pâtés, Fabrique Délices produces over 3,000 pounds a day. “We’re still traditional, artisanal,” said Sebastien Espinasse, vice president of sales and marketing. “We have some equipment to grind and mix ingredients but then everything is made by hand.”
Marc Poinsignon, president, and Antonio Pinheiro, co-owner, vice president and chef, came to California 27 years ago when Sapar, the French company they worked for, bought the San Mateo charcuterie plant. Poinsignon and Pinheiro bought out the company in 1996, retained the name for brand recognition and moved in 2002 to a newly built USDA plant in Hayward, California
- All-Natural Pâtés, Mousses, Rillettes & Sausages.
- Fabrique Délices selects a limited number of “All Natural” meat suppliers according to its high standard of quality.
- All meats used in our “All Natural” products are guaranteed antibiotics & hormones free whithout any preservatives,
- MSG, artificial ingredients and nitrites.
Animals are :
- Raised on sustainable family farms
- Raised without the use of antibiotics
- Fed Natural foods without meats or animal by-product